TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We, Theia Ltd, is referred to as, We, Us, Our, Theia Web Service
You, The Client, is referred to as The Client, You, Your
Theia Web Service commits to:
- Provide the client website design and development that perform the functions detailed under the agreed package and additional functionality sections of the project information.
- To perform all services in a timely, professional manner.
- To respond to all client queries in a timely and professional manner.
- To provide a quote or estimate, before undertaking any additional work required to complete the website that has not been agreed on and stated in the project information.
- To employ our best efforts to remedy any functional issues after the website is built.
As the client, you commit to:
- Promptly reply to our requests for logos, branding, images, and other information we require to complete your website.
- Follow our instructions relating to the formats we require this information so we can work with it effectively.
- Promptly respond to our requests for feedback and approval of design concepts.
- Ensure any employee or agent of your company dealing with us is authorized to make decisions relating to the website, on behalf of your company.
- Ensure you have the permission of the rightful owner to use any images, text or design elements that you have supplied for inclusion in the website, and indemnify us against any claim arising from such use.
- Each module includes an allocation of developer hours. If actual hours exceed allocated hours we reserve the right to charge for the additional hours. We will alert you in advance if this is likely to occur.
- After the first draft we will allow 3 hours free for alteration and testing for design work, any additional hours over and above will be alerted and quoted separately.
- Approval of the design need to be made in writing confirmation. Once the final website design has been approved to proceed to development any subsequent modification to these elements will incur additional quoted separately.
- Only minimal photo enhancement is included in this stage. If major photoshop work is required, (dependant on the quality of the original images from suppliers) that is image reconstruction is deemed as a variation to the original estimate and a separate estimate of costs will be submitted.
- Intellectual Property (IP) and copyright on the creative work is owned by Theia Creative Studio.
- We warrant to build your site to the best of our knowledge and ability that will meet with the generally expected industry standards of the time. However, we do not warrant that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that functions within the website will always meet with expectation.
- No other warranty is provided or implied. Theia cannot be held liable for any losses suffered or costs incurred by you as a direct or indirect result of the function or malfunction of your website.
- All prices quoted are excluding GST.
- Before beginning your project, a minimum 40% deposit of the design package price is required.
- The balance of the design package payment will be invoiced as per the terms outlines in your proposal.
- Additional functionality may be invoiced as it is completed, or in a combined invoice with the design package remainder.
- All invoices are due 7 days from invoice date unless otherwise stated.
- If payment is not made within the specified time stated above, there will be a 3% administration fee added per week on any overdue monies which will be due.
- If any overdue monies are not PAID IN FULL within seven (7) of site going live, Theia has authorization to limit client and public access to the site at its discretion.